Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Always Changing Life

So when I started my blog back in January I was hoping to post several times a month.  Well, life has a way of changing things.  A few weeks after my first post I found out that I was going to be a mom again.  Baby #3 was on its way! I was/am so excited to have another baby!  The first few months tho were hard.  I would get home from work I didn't have a whole lot of energy left, so my quilting had to be put on the back burner. I didn't touch my sewing machine for weeks, but I am now back into it! I have several new patterns in the works and have redone a few of my older patterns with updated instructions and new fabrics.  I can not wait to share these with you.  Most of these quilts still need to be quilted before I take pictures to share.  

Until next time keep the sewing machine humming and the creativity flowing!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment