Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Finally - Scrappy Body Pillow

Scrappy Body Pillow

16" x 38"


Sometimes life happens and the last two months have been crazy!  My computer was stolen while we were on vacation in July.  That has been a nightmare, so a lot of my spare time has been devoted to getting new items and loading software back on a new computer.  I thought all my files were backed up to the cloud but this was one that was not backed up so I had to redo everything in this pattern 😖 . But better late than never right?   I hope you have enjoyed these pillow patterns I sure enjoyed creating them!

Use all left-over pieces from a quilt to make a great matching accent pillow for a bed or couch.  This is also a great way to use packs of 2 ½" squares (mini charm from Moda)

 

Supplies:

(51) 2 ½" squares
White
(5) 2 ½" x 2 ½" squares
 (48) 2 ½" x 4 ½" rectangles
Backing
(8) 2 ½" colored squares
(2) 16 ½" x 21" rectangles
Thread to match the backing fabric
16" x 38" pillow form

Sewing:

Step 1:

Using the following diagram lay each row out.  Make the appropriate number as indicated under each row.

Make 3 - Row A

Make 3 - Row B


Make 2 - Row C

Press rows in opposite directions. Label each row.